Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Don't Like Being Sick :(

*sigh* Well, I'm still feeling lousy:-\ Really though, I don't actually feel awful so much as...uncomfortable and tired. My tummy still doesn't like much of anything put in it, but it accepted salad last night. That's an improvement:) It's been a bit of a challenge, figuring out how to get protein and vitamins and such into me when all I want is chips and crackers. Even croutons were a bit much as far as flavor goes:-p Lame, cause I love croutons:-\ I brought some chicken salad with me to work though, so hopefully that will do me some good, and not bad. Here's hoping... My primary concern is that I get better in time for Thanksgiving! How terrible would it be to feel anti-food on Thanksgiving?? Hopefully if I can get enough good-for-me stuff into my system I'll be able to get over whatever's troubling my tummy.

1 comment:

IKEOZZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.