Friday, November 16, 2007

Feeling a Bit Fallish:)

I love this time of year, so I figured I would hunt down a few pictures of fallish sorts of things to celebrate the fallness of Fall:) I can't wait until we can live somewhere where the seasons actually change, and the leaves really do fall:) When we can afford it, you bet I'm gonna go decoration-happy around Thanksgiving time!
I liked this sort of twist on the classic cornucopia, filling it with flowers instead of fruits and such:) Pretty!:-D
I wanna make something like this for our dining room table, when I have a table that's big enough that a centerpiece wouldn't take over;) haha
Yay for Fall creeping its way into our flower shops! I hadn't seen many fallish bouquets before, but now they're getting really cute and creative!:)

YAY for Fall!!!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love fall! You should come visit here in the fall! The colors are beautiful. We went up to the "mountains" yesterday for the apple festival (some farms let you even pick your apples!) and the hills were bright red. It was quite a sight to see.
On our way there I saw this house that reminded me of you. It was log cabin house with a green roof. It had a double wrap around porch with rocking chairs and swings on both levels. In the yard were lots of tall older tress that were yellows and reds from fall, one with a tire swing. When we drove by I actually said to Jarrod, "oh I have tell Kristen about that house!"
I hope you guys are doing well!!

Alex said...

Yay for fall flowers!;)