Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Job!!!

Well, after over 5 long months of job hunting, we finally found one!!! Today I was officially offered a position as a computer operator out at the air force base:) It will definitely be a whole different experience from my past jobs, but I am excited about it:) I have always liked learning new things, and this will definitely be a learning experience:) Who knew there was such thing as a job that I would qualify for, but would also learn a lot from?!:) I will be starting work there on June 16th. I'm gearing myself up for near insanity the previous week though, haha. We'll be moving from LA to Lancaster on the 15th, and starting school and work on the 16th. Throw in finals, graduation and Kyle's CBEST test, and it's going to be quite a hectic week. Pray that we get through it with enough energy left over to start school and work with fresh enthusiasm!:)

No comments: